Our Websites are offered and available to users who are 21 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using our Websites, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Sconi Boys LLC and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Websites.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITES AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Websites, and any service or material we provide on the Websites, in our sole discretion without notice. Except as may otherwise be set forth in a Services Agreement, we will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Websites is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Websites, or the entirety of any one or more of the Websites, to users, including registered users.
You or your employer are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Websites.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person (including any other employee of your employer) with access to our Websites or portions of them using your user name, password or other security information. You or your employer agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that your employer may take legal or other disciplinary action against you in breach of any of the foregoing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except as may be set forth in the Services Agreement, the Websites and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Sconi Boys LLC, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Websites for your employer’s use and not for your personal use or for any further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide an Applications Programming Interface (“API”) to access the Services, you may download a single copy to your computer for your employer’s internal business use, provided your employer has agreed to be bound by our end user license agreement for such APIs.
Except for Coupon Offers and resulting output files, you must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
Sconi Boys LLC name, Sconi Boys LLC logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Sconi Boys LLC or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Sconi Boys LLC. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries and any consumer protection or trade laws).
- Access or use the Websites or the Services in any manner that exceeds the authorization provided to you by your employer.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material that is not authorized by Sconi Boys, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Sconi Boys LLC, a Sconi Boys employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm Sconi Boys LLC or users of the Websites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Websites.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Websites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Websites.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Websites, the server on which the Websites are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Websites.
- Attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
The Websites may contain on-line forms, databases, dashboards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to add information related to offers, coupons, discounts, incentives or other content or materials that can be redeemed by consumers, (collectively, “Coupon Offers”) to the positive offer file on or through the Websites.
All Coupon Offers must, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations, including, without limitation, those related to consumer protection and fair trade practices.
Some portions of a Coupon Offer you enter into the Services may be non-confidential and non-proprietary, such as bar codes and other information that may be shown to consumers and retailers when coupons are made available to them or redeemed. We will keep other aspects of Coupon Offers and their status in the positive offer file confidential in accordance with the terms of the Services Agreement. By providing any Coupon Offer to the Services, your employer grants us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material, each in accordance with the Services Agreement.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT/TERMINATION
We have the right to:
- Remove from or refuse to include in the positive offer file any Coupon Offers for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party (including your employer) who claims that the Coupon Offer was not fully and duly authorized by your employer or otherwise violates any applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Websites.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS SCONI BOYS LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Except as otherwise set forth in a Services agreement, the information presented on or through the Websites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Websites may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, third-party licensors, and/or reporting services. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITES
Except as may be set forth in the Services Agreement, we may update the content on our Websites from time to time, but their content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITES
The owner of the Websites is based in the state of Wisconsin in the United States. We provide our Websites for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Websites or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Websites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Websites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Except as may be set forth in the Services Agreement, you understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THEM.
EXCEPT AS MAY BE SET FORTH IN THE SERVICES AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS MAY BE SET FORTH IN THE SERVICES AGREEMENT, THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT AS MAY BE SET FORTH IN THE SERVICES AGREEMENT, NEITHER SCONI BOYS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SCONI BOYS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT AS MAY BE SET FORTH IN THE SERVICES AGREEMENT, NEITHER SCONI BOYS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH SCONI BOYS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
SCONI BOYS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
EXCEPT AS MAY BE SET FORTH IN THE SERVICES AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL SCONI BOYS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This website is operated by Sconi Boys; 2719 s108th St. West Allis, WI 53227
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected]